Despite summer holidays we are still holding really interesting contests on demo-accounts. Two competitions have already started this week (one-week competition and a monthly one). Right now you can sign up for a weekly contest. The competition “Profitable WeeK 07/09/2012-07/13/2012” will be held since July, 9 up to July, 13. The deadline of registration is July, 8 (Sunday). And it’s worth fighting! The prize in this contest amounts to $1500. And remember that participation is totally free!
Each participant has a chance to get real cash bonus after 5 trading days. The only condition – you have to increase your start-up deposit up to 80% or more.
The task of the competition is very easy. In the first trading day (Monday) all participants will get a deposit of $5000. While trading in the Forex Market, you have to increase your start-up deposit. And this trader, who has the biggest assets in the end of the competition, will win! We should admit that first five participants will get real cash bonuses in addition to their regular bonuses.
The registration will be ended at July, 8
Days of competition: July, 9-13, 2012
The terms of the competition:
• Participation is free
• You will get a start-up deposit of $5000 and a leverage of 1:100
• Currency pairs: 28
• Lots from 0.1 up to 1
• Maximum number of orders (including delays): 3
• Minimum number of participants: 50
• Advisors are prohibited.
There are 5 prizes!
• For the 1st place - $200
• For the 2nd place - $100
• For the 3rd place - $60
• For the 4th place - $24
• For the 5th place - $16.
1. Log on to your personal area on www.forexcup.com with your registered e-mail and MyFXOpen password
2. It's necessary to specify your trading account, on which your bonuses and prizes will be transferred. This feature allows you to start trading on Forex with real money instantly after competition finish.
3. Click this link
4. Scroll the page down to find the Members list. Click Add me + to add yourself on the list. Then click OK.
5. Scroll a little bit up and click Save and Accept to confirm your choice.
6. After successful confirmation, you will receive an e-mail with your MT4 login details: login number, password and trading server address.
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us by e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or use FXOpen Live Chat to get immediate assistance.
The bonus payable to a trader’s real trading account is equal to one percent (1%) of the profit gained.
For example, if a trader earns $ 5000, a $ 50 bonus will be deposited to his account.
However, there are some limitations:
- The amount of bonus for one trader cannot exceed $ 100;
- Bonus can be withdrawn via any payment system available at FXOpen after making 20 trades (minimum of 10 minutes per trade). You can withdraw the bonus after 30 calendar days since the date it was paid to you. Before withdrawing the bonus you must make at leat 1 forum post in the ForexCup Competition thread in our Forum.
The total amount of all bonuses in the competition cannot exceed $ 1 100. If the budget is exceeded we will reduce the bonuses based on the difference between the actual sum of all bonuses and our budget.
For example, if at the end of the competition the sum of all bonuses payable to all traders is $ 1 500, the total sum of bonuses will be reduced by $ 400 ($ 1500 - $ 1100 = $ 400).
The formula for bonus calculation:
Bonus = (1% of profit) * Planned Budget / Actual Budget, where
Profit - the actual profit earned by particular trader
Planned Budget = it is $ 1 100 for this particular competition
Actual Budget = the sum of all bonuses payable to all traders at the end of the competition
* Prizes can be withdrawn at any time, in other words, after receiving prize money to your trading account, you can withdraw it through any payment system available at FXOpen, but bonuses can be withdrawn once you complete the requirements described above.
Prize ≠ Bonus (prize and bonus are two different concepts)
We would like to let you know that we have a new conditions in ForexCup terms. Before withdrawing your ForexCup prize or bonus you need to make at least one post on our forum http://forum.fxopen.com. This should be a comment on the competition where you took part. Please, tell us which place you took, how much money you received as a prize and leave a general comment about the contest (describe your thoughts and emotions, tell if it was easy to get the prize, share your plans on the prize, let us know what you think about ForexCup, whether you are planning to take part in new competitions or not).