Speaking about the reward, let us announce and congratulate the most outstanding trader of the past Tour X. Vitalik99 (Belarus) wins the stage with the profit of 260.19% and gets PAMM ECN 1,000 USD and 25 points. We are glad to remind you that this is the second time our winner has topped the list of leaders. He beat the rivals in Tour VI as well, which makes him the owner of two PAMM accounts. Congratulations!
The other best traders are worth to be announced, too. Find them below:
- Vitalik99 (Belarus): profit – 260.19%, balance –360.19 USD, prize – PAMM ECN 1,000 USD+25 points;
- Mendy (Ukraine): profit – 233.24%, balance – 333.24 USD, prize – 200 USD+18 points;
- MIXAILOV (Latvia): profit – 222.91%, balance – 322.91 USD, prize – 100 USD+15 points;
- Milady (Ukraine): profit – 195.50%, balance –295.50 USD, prize – 50 USD+12 points;
- Marsik (Russia): profit – 157.03%, balance – 257.03 USD, prize – 50 USD+10 points.
So, the penultimate Tour XI of Forex Finals is ahead. The rules are the same as usual, but we will still remind them to you.
What you should know about Tour XI:
1. Key dates: April 11-May 6, 2016;
2. Prize fund: 1,400 USD;
3. Winners` reward:
- 1 place – PAMM STP-account with 1,000 USD (the account may be closed after 3 months of trading with minimum 120 trades);
- 2 place – 200 USD (will be deposited on the competition account, withdrawal is possible after 20 trades);
- 3 place – 100 USD (will be deposited on the competition account, withdrawal is possible after 20 trades);
- 4 place – 50 USD (will be deposited on the competition account, withdrawal is possible after 20 trades);
- 5 place - 50 USD (will be deposited on the competition account, withdrawal is possible after 20 trades).
4. Initial deposit: 100 USD on STP account;
5. Trading restrictions: none. Any trading instruments available on FXOpen STP accounts, any trading strategies, Advisors (AEA, MEA, etc.) and any other standard MT4 software applications are permitted;
6. Registration: is open from March 29 and throughout the contest. One-time registration saves you the trouble of signing in again if you already participated in one of the previous Forex Finals tours.
What is Forex Finals?
Forex Finals is a long-term regular Forex contest on live accounts. It`s main goal is to find excellent PAMM Providers and reward them with PAMM accounts. The main winner upon completing the last Tour XII (determined by the number of the points scored following the results of all the tours he or she participated in) will be awarded a PAMM ECN with a 5,000 USD deposit. The total tournament prize fund exceeds $13,000!
ATTENTION! There`s a good way to get into the next Forex Finals tour for free. Get registered in our Forex School demo contest, practice your Forex trading skills and be among 20 traders who get automatically admitted to the following Tour XII of Forex Finals (May 16 - June 10).