ForexCup contestants have repeatedly confirmed that it is the weekly competitions that are most popular among Forex traders. Such format of the contests draws the biggest audience and offers the greatest number of prizes. What is more, Profitable WeeK series of contests ensure from losses to a greater extent as there are no entrance fees and you participate for free.
ForexCup along with FXOpen broker tries to keep traders motivated and each time offers new interesting competitions. Today we suggest joining another contest – “Profitable WeeK 11/18/2013-11/22/2013.”
This time all the contestants may expect the following:
- A traditionally free participation: no entrance fees, you can join the contest with a few keystrokes;
- 5 trading days: it’s the most optimal time span to choose and implement your trading strategy;
- 49 currency pairs: it’s up to you to decide what trading instrument to use;
- 8 prizes and bonuses for more than 80% profit;
- An opportunity to use EAs.
New experience is what really matters in any career, particularly, in Forex. Grab your chance to learn something new! Put your trading theories in practice! A free weekly competition is an ideal format not only for winning prizes and bonuses, but also for self-education, improvement and experiments!
- November 18, 2013 – registration ends;
- November 18, 2013 – competition starts;
- November 22, 2013 – competition ends;
- November 25, 2013 – summing-up.
- 1st place – US$200 + bonus;
- 2nd place – US$80 + bonus;
- 3rd place – US$40 + bonus;
- 4th place – US$24 + bonus;
- 5th place – US$20 + bonus;
- 6th place – US$16+ bonus;
- 7th place – US$12+ bonus
- 8th place – US$8+ bonus.
1% of the profit made during the competition will be added to the account of the traders, able to increase the provided start-up deposit by 80 % or more.
Declared bonus budget – US$1,100. The maximum bonus for 1 participant – US$250.
Terms of the contest:
- Free participation;
- Trading instruments: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPCAD, GBPAUD, GBPSGD, EURCHF, EURAUD, EURJPY, EURCAD, EURNZD, EURSEK, EURDKK, EURTRY, EURNOK, EURPLN, EURHKD, AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDCHF, AUDNZD, CADJPY, CADCHF, CHFJPY, NZDCHF, NZDCAD, NZDJPY, NZDSGD, SGDJPY, USDTRY, USDHKD, USDSGD, USDPLN, HKDJPY, NOKJPY, NOKSEK, USDMXN, USDRUB, USDSEK, USDNOK, USDDKK;
- Trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download);
- Contest account: competition ECN;
- Start-up deposit: US$5,000;
- Leverage: 1:100;
- EAs: allowed;
- Locking: allowed;
- Lot volume: from 0.1 to 1 (maximum 1 lot per order);
- Number of orders, opened at a time (including pending orders): maximum 3.
Note, please, that trades are closed automatically at the end of the competition. Accordingly, the closing price may either coincide with the market closing price or differ from it as the positions are closed with a little delay not instantly.
Basic requirements to be eligible for a prize/bonus:
- Make at least one post in the corresponding thread of FXOpen Forum (otherwise prizes and bonuses will be abolished).
- Make at least 5 trades of 5 lots’ total volume during the contest.
- Give an interview after the contest results are announced (the list of questions is provided by the ForexCup team). This is an obligatory requirement to receive the main prize.
For full details of prize withdrawal, bonus withdrawal, bonus calculation - click HERE.