ForexCup invites all Asians* to take part in the Forex Championship - an exciting and challenging competition that will last for 8 weeks. The participants will have a chance to fight for the three main prizes – $3000, $1980 and $1020, as well as the title of the Asian Best Trader. The rest contestants, being inches away from the final line, will be awarded with the real money bonuses according to their profits made during the Championship.
Important! Only residents of Asia are allowed to take part in the competition, which is absolutely free of charge.
Password for the contest: 110abb08-8b2c-4c41-83ea-71bed3948efc
All the details about the contest you can find at Championship preview page.
Thus, you may expect:
- All- Asia contestants with different trading experience;
- Good prizes for the 3 best results;
- Real money bonuses;
- Free participation.
May 27, 2013 – the competition starts;
June 23, 2013 – the registration ends;
July 19, 2013 – the competition ends;
July 22, 2013 – summing-up.
1st place – PAMM ECN account with $3 000 balance + bonus;
2nd place – PAMM ECN account with $1 980 balance + bonus;
3rd place – PAMM ECN account with $1 020 balance + bonus.
The bonus fund of the competition totals $4 000.
At the end of the contest all the participants, having increased their start-up deposit by 50% or more, will get 1% of the profit made.
- Participation: free
- Trading instruments: 49 currency pairs
- Trading platform: MetaTrader4 (download)
- Competition account: Demo ECN
- Initial deposit: $5000
- Leverage: 1:100
- Expert Advisers: allowed
- Locking: allowed
- Trading volume: from 0.1 to 1 (maximum 1 lot per order)
- Number of orders, opened at a time (including pending orders): maximum 5
- Number of orders and their volume to be bonus-eligible: 30 orders totaling 30 lots
- The competition key dates comply with ForexCup server time (GMT+3)
Prize withdrawal, bonus withdrawal, bonus calculation - all these details HERE.
* The residents of 53 Asian countries, except for Russians, are allowed to participate in the contest.