ForexCup announces admission in the ranks of skillful traders – we launch Scalping Virtuoso-2!
Scalping Virtuoso is the most mysterious type of the competitions that is not yet clear to the ForexCup fans to the end. A new format of the paid weekly competition with an opportunity for unrestricted scalping may seem strange and unusual. We are ready to dispel your doubts!
- You hesitate to pay an entry fee? The thing is that a small entry fee curbs the competition but increases the prize fund that will be distributed among the best traders;
- A week is too little for a paid contest? Practice shows that 5 days are an ideal time frame to show good trading results;
- What if there won’t be enough participants in the competition? The contest organizers provide the guaranteed prize pool – if you deserve you will get a reward;
- What if there will be too many contestants? There are 7 prizes in the competition and you are talented enough to win at least one of them!
- You have no idea how to use scalping in practice? Then Scalping Virtuoso is your chance to learn from other traders’ strategies and develop your skills!
You still have doubts whether Scalping Virtuoso will be to your liking? Then look through the contest terms below and you can be sure that you won’t be disappointed!
Important! To participate in the competition you should have at least US$5 in your eWallet. You can deposit funds via any payment systems available in MyFXOpen personal area. You can also transfer funds from your trading accounts in the company to the eWallet. Go to MyFXOpen.
- November 25, 2013 – registration ends;
- December 2, 2013 – competition starts;
- December 2, 2013 – competition ends;
- December 6, 2013 – competition ends;
- December 9, 2013 – summing-up.
- 1st place – 40% *;
- 2nd place – 25% *;
- 3rd place – 15% *;
- 4th place – 9% *;
- 5th place – 5% *;
- 6th place – 3% *;
- 7th place – 3% *.
*- of the bonus fund sum or of the guaranteed prize sum if the competition prize pool is lower than US$300;
Terms of the contest:
- Entry fee – US%5;
- Guaranteed prize fund: US$300
- Trading instruments: 49 currency pairs, metals;
- Trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download);
- Contest account: competition ECN;
- Start-up deposit: US$5,000;
- Leverage: 1:100;
- EAs: prohibited;
- Locking: allowed;
- Lot volume: from 0.1 to 100;
- Number of orders, opened at a time (including pending orders): 100.
Note, please, that your trades are automatically closed at the end of the contest. Therefore, the closing price may be either the same as the market closing price, or it may differ from it. It is reasoned by the fact that your trades are usually closed not immediately, but with some delay.
Basic requirements to be eligible for a prize/bonus:
- Make at least one post in the corresponding thread of FXOpen Forum (otherwise prizes and bonuses will be abolished);
- Make at least 5 trades of 5 lots’ total volume during the contest and increase your start-up deposit (to be eligible for a bonus your start-up deposit must exceed US$5,000);
- Give an interview after the contest results are announced (the list of questions is provided by the ForexCup team). This is an obligatory requirement to receive the main prize.
- How to participate in competitions;
- Competition Rules;
- Guide on ForexCup Prizes and Bonuses;
- Contest Forum thread