FXOpen broker and ForexCup decided to please cryptocurrency fans once again with another free demo contest "The Lord of the Crypto". You can trade 39 crypto pairs with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Emercoin Namecoin, Peercoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, EOS, IOTA, Ethereum Classic, Monero, NEO, OMNI. The contest is held from May 7 to June 1, 2018. You can join the fight right now.
What you should know about the contest:
- dates:May 7 - June 1, 2018;
- registrationis already open and will last until May 20, 2018;
- prize fund:3,000 USD;
- number of winners:
The prize money will be added to your account in any cryptocurrency available with FXOpen at the exchange rate at the moment of prize crediting or in USD.
Attention! 50% of prize cannot be withdrawn and is intended only for trading on Crypto accounts. The profit from trading can be withdrawn at any time via any payment system available with FXOpen. You should also pay attention to the competition rules, violation of which would lead to disqualification.
- 1st place - 1050 USD (525+525);
- 2d place - 750 USD (375+375);
- 3d place - 300 USD (150+150);
- 4th place - 240 USD (120+120);
- 5th place - 180 USD (90+90);
- 6th place - 150 USD (75+75);
- 7th place - 120 USD (60+60);
- 8th place - 90 USD (45+45);
- 9th place - 60 USD (30+30);
- 10th place - 60 USD (30+30).
- free participation;
- Account type:competition demo ECN;
- initial deposit:5,000 USD;
- lot volume:from 0.10 to 1.00;
- trading platform:MetaTrader 4 (download).
Read more about the terms of the contest in the Lord of the Crypto thread at ForexCup forum.