Conditions of the contest:
- Participation: free;
- Dates: May 4 - May 29, 2020;
- Registration: is open until May 17, 2020;
- Rewards: for Top-16 traders:
- 1st place: USD 600;
- 2nd - 3rd place: USD 400;
- 4th - 16th place: USD 200;
- Prize fund: USD 4000;
- Initial deposit: USD 200;
- Requirements: the initial deposit must be increased by at least 20% and the minimum quantity of trades must be 10;
- Trading instruments (including oil): 54;
- Account type: demo (competition) ECN;
- Leverage: 1:100.
Competition rules and restrictions:
- Previous winners of ForexCup contests are eligible to trade but are not eligible to receive more than one prize.
- It's prohibited to provide false personal information;
- It's prohibited for a trader to participate in a competition on several accounts from one IP address, as well as to use other traders' accounts;
- It's prohibited to copy other participants' trading strategies in a competition;
- It's prohibited for relatives to trade in one competition using the same IP address.
- The prize money will be added only to verified accounts. The maximum period of account verification is two weeks after the end of the contest. The prize will be cancelled at the end of this period.
In case of violation of the above mentioned rules a participant will be disqualified and will lose the right to participate in the competition. Learn more…
Important! The prize money will be added to the winner's investment account. This money can only be used to open a PAMM STP account for participation in the next contest on real accounts. Only profit from trading can be withdrawn from a PAMM STP account. It’s prohibited to close the prize PAMM account.
Please note that all competition accounts are blocked before the start of the contest.