ForexCup users have long been acquainted with Profitable WeeK regular weekly contest. Those, who new to Forex, also prefer this format of Forex competitions to start their trading career with.
The contests have been both free and paid since the launch of the project. We have offered to trade various currency pairs and precious metals in our competitions. We have also awarded one or several prizes at a time. We’ve been trying to diverse your trading experience… This time we invite traders to participate in an absolutely traditional contest - Profitable WeeK 06/24/2013-06/28/2013.
During the competition you can expect the following:
- Free participation;
- Only classic currency pairs: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD;
- 6 prizes at a time;
- $1100 bonus pool;
- Unique trading experience and a chance to test FXOpen OneClickTradingLevel2 Plugin and participate in the user reports contest recently launched by FXOpen.
June 24, 2013 – registration ends;
June 24, 2013– competition starts;
June 28, 2013– competition ends.
- 1st place - $200 + bonus;
- 2nd place - $100 + bonus;
- 3rd place - $40 + bonus;
- 4th place - $24 + bonus;
- 5th place - $20 + bonus;
- 6th place – $16 + bonus.
1% of the profit made during the competition will be added to the account of the traders, able to increase the provided start-up deposit by 50 % or more.
Declared bonus budget - $1100. The maximum bonus for 1 participant - $250.
Terms of the contest:
- Entry fee: $0;
- Trading instruments: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD;
- Trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download);
- Contest account: ECN demo;
- Start-up deposit: $5000;
- Leverage: 1:100;
- EA: FXOpen OneClickTradingLevel2 Plugin is available;
- Locking: allowed;
- Lot volume: from 0.1 to 1 (maximum 1 lot per order);
- Number of orders, opened at a time (including pending orders): maximum 3.
Basic requirements to be eligible for a prize/bonus:
- Make at least one post in the corresponding thread of FXOpen Forum (otherwise prizes and bonuses will be abolished).
- To get a prize you need to make at least 5 trades of 5 lots’ total volume during the contest.
Prize withdrawal, bonus withdrawal, bonus calculation - all these details HERE.
Don’t miss your chance to win a traditional ForexCup contest and start a career of a successful Forex trader!