ForexCup team invites traders of variable trading experience to join another weekly competition “Profitable WeeK 08/26/2013-08/30/2013.”
This season has been rich in unique and peculiar events – each contest has been distinguished by its own specifics. Over just a few months ForexCup fans has participated in a traditional weekly competition and the one on crosses, in GBP WeeK and EUR Week, etc…
This time the number of trading tools is limited again. The contestants will have to use only 2 currency pairs - EURUSD and GBPUSD. Apart from this, traders will have a chance to compete for 6 main prizes at a time, get a bonus totaling US$1,100 and enjoy 5 contest days of trading!
What is more, a start-up deposit of US$5,000 will be credited to your demo account if you decide to try. All you have to do to become the winner is just to increase the provided capital as much as possible and make the largest profit.
- August 26, 2013 - registration ends;
- August 26, 2013– competition starts;
- August 30, 2013– competition ends.
- 1st place – US$200 + bonus;
- 2nd place – US$80 + bonus;
- 3rd place – US$40 + bonus;
- 4th place – US$32 + bonus;
- 5th place – US$28 + bonus;
- 6th place – US$20+ bonus.
1% of the profit made during the competition will be added to the account of the traders, able to increase the provided start-up deposit by 50 % or more.
Declared bonus budget – US$1,100. The maximum bonus for 1 participant – US$250.
Terms of the contest:
- Free participation;
- Trading instruments: EURUSD, GBPUSD
- Trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download);
- Contest account: ECN demo;
- Start-up deposit: US$5,000;
- Leverage: 1:100;
- EA: FXOpen OneClickTradingLevel2 Plugin only;
- Locking: allowed;
- Lot volume: from 0.1 to 1 (maximum 1 lot per order);
- Number of orders, opened at a time (including pending orders): maximum 3.
Basic requirements to be eligible for a prize/bonus:
- Make at least one post in the corresponding thread of FXOpen Forum (otherwise prizes and bonuses will be abolished).
- Make at least 5 trades of 5 lots’ total volume during the contest.
- Give an interview after the contest results are announced (the list of questions is provided by the ForexCup team). This is an obligatory requirement to receive the main prize.
For full details of prize withdrawal, bonus withdrawal, bonus calculation - click HERE.