ForexCup is pleased to announce the launch of a new paid competition – Scalping Virtuoso. Forex contests fans will definitely like a new format of the weekly competition and appreciate its benefits.
ForexCup team traditionally held the weekly contests for free, while participation in the monthly competitions required a small entry fee. The weekly format, however, appeared to be very popular with traders. Thus, ForexCup team came up with an idea for Scalping Virtuoso lasting only a week. The competition is open to all, willing to demonstrate their perfect trading skills. Register now and join the ranks of the most ambitious Forex traders!
What is Scalping Virtuoso? This is a paid weekly contest with small entry fees, 90% of which constitute the prize pool. The distinguished feature of the competition is the ability to use scalping and various Expert Advisers at traders’ option. Sounds great, doesn’t it?
Scalping Virtuoso characteristics:
- 7 prizes;
- a guaranteed prize fund of US$300;
- a small entry fee of US$5 - it will curb competition and raise the prize fund sum (the more traders participate in the contest the greater the sum of the prizes are);
- 5 trading days – the most suitable trading period – it’s checked!
- a chance to use any EA possible and scalp!
Ready to demonstrate your virtuosity? Scalping Virtuoso is waiting for the winners!
Important! To participate in the competition you should have at least US$5 in your eWallet. You can deposit funds via any payment systems available in MyFXOpen personal area. You can also transfer funds from your trading accounts in the company to the eWallet. Go to MyFXOpen.
- November 25, 2013 – registration ends;
- November 25, 2013 – competition starts;
- November 29, 2013 – competition ends;
- December 2, 2013 – summing-up.
- 1st place – 40% of bonus fund;
- 2nd place – 25% of bonus fund;
- 3rd place – 15% of bonus fund;
- 4th place – 10% of bonus fund;
- 5th place – 5% of bonus fund;
- 6th place – 3% of bonus fund;
- 7th place – 2% of bonus fund.
Terms of the contest:
- Entry fee – US$5;
- Trading instruments: 49 currency pairs, metals;
- Trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download);
- Contest account: competition ECN;
- Start-up deposit: US$5,000;
- Leverage: 1:100;
- EAs: allowed;
- Locking: allowed;
- Lot volume: from 0.1 to 1000 (maximum 1 lot per order);
- Number of orders, opened at a time (including pending orders): maximum 100.
Note, please, that your trades are automatically closed at the end of the contest. Therefore, the closing price may be either the same as the market closing price, or it may differ from it. It is reasoned by the fact that your trades are usually closed not immediately, but with some delay.
Basic requirements to be eligible for a prize/bonus:
- Make at least one post in the corresponding thread of FXOpen Forum (otherwise prizes and bonuses will be abolished);
- Make at least 5 trades of 5 lots’ total volume during the contest – increase your start-up deposit (it should be more than US$5,000 to be eligible for a bonus);
- Give an interview after the contest results are announced (the list of questions is provided by the ForexCup team). This is an obligatory requirement to receive the main prize.
For full details of prize withdrawal, bonus withdrawal, bonus calculation - click HERE.