We are in search for a big PAMM ECN account manager
FXOpen invites everybody to take part in a Forex-competition on demo-accounts “FX Market Masters August 2012”. Participation is totally free and the winner will get a post of PAMM ECN account-manager with a deposit amounted to $1020.
Everyone, who wants to, can participate in the contest. Registration will be held until August, 5 and the contest will take place since August, 6 to August, 31. On the first day of the competition each participant will get a start-up capital of $5000. Your task will be rather easy – just to trade and make profit. The winner will be the one, whose capital at the end of the contest will be the biggest among all others.
The terms of the contest:
• Participation is free;
• You are provided with start-up deposit of $5000 and a leverage 1:100;
• Currency pairs:8;
• Lots: from 0.1 up to 1 (One order could be opened with only one lot maximum);
• Maximum number of orders (including postponed ones): 5;
• Minimum number of participants: 50;
• Advisors are prohibited;
• Lock is prohibited.
There 4 four prizes!
• For the 1st place - $1020 + bonus;
• For the 2nd place - $270 + bonus;
• For the 3rd place - $150 + bonus;
• For the 4th place - $60 + bonus.
Also all the participants, who will get the profit more than 80%, will get cash bonuses!
4000 traders have already participated in ForexCup contests and have earned prizes and bonuses! Some lucky traders got a position of PAMM ECN account manager with a balance of $1000. You can read about their success:
- Interview with the winner of PAMM Master 5000
- Interview with the winner of FX Market Masters APRIL
- Interview with the winner of FX Market Masters May
- Interview with the winner of FX Market Masters JUNE
Go to Open a Live Account , choose the “Personal” account type and fill out the form to receive login details for www.forexcup.com (more...);
Go to Open micro trading account, on which your bonuses and prizes will be transferred.
Log on to www.forexcup.com with your registered e-mail and the MyFXOpen password (the details you received after the registration);
Join a ForexCup competition;
Download and install the Meta Trader 4 trading terminal (download);
Run Meta Trader 4 on your computer;
- Select File > Login in the Meta Trader 4 and enter the number and trader’s password for your ForexCup competition demo account.
How to Join a Competition
1. Log on to your personal area on www.forexcup.com with your registered e-mail and MyFXOpen password
2. It's necessary to specify your trading account, on which your bonuses and prizes will be transferred. This feature allows you to start trading on Forex with real money instantly after competition finish.
3. Click this link
4. Scroll the page down to find the Members list. Click Add me + to add yourself on the list. Then click OK.
5. Scroll a little bit up and click Save and Accept to confirm your choice.
6. After successful confirmation, you will receive an e-mail with your MT4 login details: login number, password and trading server address.
The bonus payable to a trader’s real trading account is equal to one percent (1%) of the profit gained.
For example, if a trader earns $ 5000, a $ 50 bonus will be deposited to his account.
However, there are some limitations:
- The amount of bonus for one trader cannot exceed $ 100;
- Bonus can be withdrawn via any payment system available at FXOpen after making 20 trades (minimum of 10 minutes per trade). You can withdraw the bonus after 30 calendar days since the date it was paid to you. Before withdrawing the bonus you must make at leat 1 forum post in the ForexCup Competition thread in our Forum.
The total amount of all bonuses in the competition cannot exceed $ 1 100. If the budget is exceeded we will reduce the bonuses based on the difference between the actual sum of all bonuses and our budget.
For example, if at the end of the competition the sum of all bonuses payable to all traders is $ 1 500, the total sum of bonuses will be reduced by $ 400 ($ 1500 - $ 1100 = $ 400).
The formula for bonus calculation:
Bonus = (1% of profit) * Planned Budget / Actual Budget, where
Profit - the actual profit earned by particular trader
Planned Budget = it is $ 1 100 for this particular competition
Actual Budget = the sum of all bonuses payable to all traders at the end of the competition
* Prizes can be withdrawn at any time, in other words, after receiving prize money to your trading account, you can withdraw it through any payment system available at FXOpen, but bonuses can be withdrawn once you complete the requirements described above.
Prize ≠ Bonus (prize and bonus are two different concepts)
We would like to let you know that we have a new conditions in ForexCup terms. Before withdrawing your ForexCup prize or bonus you need to make at least one post on our forum http://forum.fxopen.com. This should be a comment on the competition where you took part. Please, tell us which place you took, how much money you received as a prize and leave a general comment about the contest (describe your thoughts and emotions, tell if it was easy to get the prize, share your plans on the prize, let us know what you think about ForexCup, whether you are planning to take part in new competitions or not).