A traditional two-week contest “Profit Hunters” will be held since August, 27 to September, 7. The competition is rather unique, because you can get prizes and bonuses in the terms of low rivalry. You can judge for yourself – in the previous contest “Profit Hunters 30 july – 10 august” only 38 traders participated and the winner got $355!
In order to participate you have to pay an entry fee - $5, but the more people participate, the bigger a prize fund will be. Also, FXOpen provides $1000 as a sponsorship for prizes and bonuses.
On the 1st day of the competition each trader will be provided with $5000. While trading at Forex all participants have to increase their start-up deposit. The winner will be the one with the biggest capital at the end of the contest
Key dates of the competition
August, 26 – the registration will be ended
August, 27 – the contest will start
September, 7 – the contest will end
September, 10 – winners will be announced and prizes and bonuses will be given
1st place - $100 + 50% from the sum of entry fees
2nd place - $40 + 20%
3rd place - $30 + 15%
4th place - $20 + 10%
5th place - $10 + 5%
Take into consideration that all participants with at least 10% profit will get cash bonuses to their accounts
Terms of the competition
• Entry fee - $5
• Start-up deposit of $5000 and a leverage 1:100 are provided
• Currency pairs: 28, gold and silver
• Lot: from 0.1 to 1 (one order can be opened with 1 lot maximum)
• Maximum number of orders (including pending ones) – 5
• Minimum – 10 participants
• Advisors are prohibited
• Lock is forbidden
is available only for authorized users of ForexCup.com
Go to Open a Live Account , choose the “Personal” account type and fill out the form to receive login details for www.forexcup.com (more...);
Go to Open micro trading account, on which your bonuses and prizes will be transferred.
Log on to www.forexcup.com with your registered e-mail and the MyFXOpen password (the details you received after the registration);
Join a ForexCup competition;
Download and install the Meta Trader 4 trading terminal (download);
Run Meta Trader 4 on your computer;
- Select File > Login in the Meta Trader 4 and enter the number and trader’s password for your ForexCup competition demo account.
How to Join a Competition
1. Log on to your personal area on www.forexcup.com with your registered e-mail and MyFXOpen password
2. It's necessary to specify your trading account, on which your bonuses and prizes will be transferred. This feature allows you to start trading on Forex with real money instantly after competition finish.
3. Click link Registration
4. Scroll a little bit up and click Save and Accept to confirm your choice.
5. After successful confirmation, you will receive an e-mail with your MT4 login details: login number, password and trading server address.
The bonus payable to a trader’s real trading account is equal to one percent (1%) of the profit gained.
For example, if a trader earns $ 5000, a $ 50 bonus will be deposited to his account.
However, there are some limitations:
- The amount of bonus for one trader cannot exceed $ 250;
- Bonus can be withdrawn via any payment system available at FXOpen after making 20 trades (minimum of 10 minutes per trade). You can withdraw the bonus after 30 calendar days since the date it was paid to you. Before withdrawing the bonus you must make at leat 1 forum post in the ForexCup Competition thread in our Forum.
The total amount of all bonuses in the competition cannot exceed $ 800. If the budget is exceeded we will reduce the bonuses based on the difference between the actual sum of all bonuses and our budget.
For example, if at the end of the competition the sum of all bonuses payable to all traders is $ 1 000, the total sum of bonuses will be reduced by $ 200 ($ 1000 - $ 800 = $ 200).
The formula for bonus calculation:
Bonus = (1% of profit) * Planned Budget / Actual Budget, where
Profit - the actual profit earned by particular trader
Planned Budget = it is $ 800 for this particular competition
Actual Budget = the sum of all bonuses payable to all traders at the end of the competition
* Prizes can be withdrawn at any time, in other words, after receiving prize money to your trading account, you can withdraw it through any payment system available at FXOpen, but bonuses can be withdrawn once you complete the requirements described above.
Prize ≠ Bonus (prize and bonus are two different concepts)
We would like to let you know that we have a new conditions in ForexCup terms. Before withdrawing your ForexCup prize or bonus you need to make at least one post on our forum http://forum.fxopen.com. This should be a comment on the competition where you took part. Please, tell us which place you took, how much money you received as a prize and leave a general comment about the contest (describe your thoughts and emotions, tell if it was easy to get the prize, share your plans on the prize, let us know what you think about ForexCup, whether you are planning to take part in new competitions or not).