Are you in for 4 weeks of active competitive trading? Then FX Market Masters October is for you!
It is a long-term Forex contest that requires your time, diligence, and ability to operate in long timeframes to achieve great results.
The prize pool meets the challenge: the guaranteed prize fund of US$1,500, the bonus fund of US$3,000, and the PAMM account as the final flourish. Above all, 4 weeks of competition shape perfect conditions for a long-range trading.
In the course of the 4-week contest:
- You can thoroughly plan and apply a sustained trading strategy.
- If your strategy doesn’t work as planned you’ll still have time to adjust it.
- You can use price patterns that occur at longer timeframes to facilitate decision-making process.
- More than 148 essential market reports will be published. Check FXOpen economic calendar to stay informed and refine your strategy if necessary.
- 20 new analytical reviews of majors, crosses and cryptocurrencies will be published in FXOpen blog to guide you through the forex market.
Important! You are required to have at least US$9 in your e-Wallet to register in the tournament. You can add funds to your account via any payment system. If you have funds available in your FXOpen trading account, you can transfer the needed sum to your e-Wallet. Go to your account.
Don’t forget to tell your fellow traders about FX Market Masters October. The more people participate in the contest the bigger the prize fund!
FX Market Masters October 2014 terms
• September 22, 2014 – registration starts;
• October 20, 2014 – registration ends;
• October 06, 2014 – competition starts;
• October 31, 2014 – competition ends;
• November 3, 2014 – summing-up.
• 1st place – 68%*;
• 2nd place – 15%*;
• 3rd place – 10%*;
• 4th place – 5%*;
• 5th place – 2%*
*- % of the competition prize fund or of the guaranteed prize unless the contest prize fund is less than US$1,500.
- 1% of the profit made during the competition will be added to the account of the traders, able to increase the provided start-up deposit by 10% or more;
- Declared bonus budget US$3,000.
Terms of the contest:
- Entry fee: US$9;
- Trading instruments: EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPY, USDCHF, USDCAD, AUDUSD, NZDUSD, EURGBP, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, GBPNZD, GBPCAD, GBPAUD, GBPSGD, EURCHF, EURAUD, EURJPY, EURCAD, EURNZD, EURSEK, EURDKK, EURTRY, EURNOK, EURPLN, EURHKD, AUDCAD, AUDJPY, AUDCHF, AUDNZD, CADJPY, CADCHF, CHFJPY, NZDCHF, NZDCAD, NZDJPY, NZDSGD, SGDJPY, USDTRY, USDHKD, USDSGD, USDPLN, HKDJPY, NOKJPY, NOKSEK, USDMXN, USDRUB, USDSEK, USDNOK, USDDKK, USDCNH;
- Trading platform: MetaTrader 4 (download);
- Contest account: competition ECN;
- Start-up deposit: US$5,000;
- Leverage: 1:100;
- EA: restricted;
- Locking: allowed;
- Lot volume: from 0.1 to 1 (maximum 1 lot per order);
- Number of orders, open at a time (including pending orders): maximum 5;
- The liquidation of the contest PAMM ECN/STP account: 3 trading months after its opening with more than 60 trades made in the PAMM ECN account and more than 120 trades in the PAMM STP.
Please, pay your attention to the fact that your trades are automatically closed at the end of the contest. Therefore, the closing price may be either the same as the market closing price, or differ from it because your trades are usually closed not immediately, but with some delay.
Basic requirements to be eligible for a prize/bonus:
- Minimum number of trades - 20 trades of 20 lots’ total volume;
- Make at least one post in the corresponding thread of FXOpen Forum (otherwise prizes and bonuses will be withheld);
- A brief interview when the contest is over is an obligatory requirement to be eligible for the main prize (ForexCup team will provide with the question list).
- How to participate in competitions;
- Competition Rules;
- Guide on ForexCup Prizes and Bonuses;
- FX Market Masters October 2014 forum thread.
Follow ForexCup Facebook page for contests announcements, interviews and motivation.