So, we have received the results of the contest and present top 10 winners to you:
- Ihsan Adly Ritonga(Indonesia): account number - 3038200, balance - $79112,32, prize - $525 (withdrawable) + $525 as a bonus;
- ZenFX(Russia): account number - 3038350, balance - $75486,14, prize - $375 + $375 as a bonus;
- Alex_Vic(Ukraine): account number - 3037815, balance - $75404,21, prize - $150 + $150 as a bonus;
- Vladimir Gunker (Russia): account number - 3038217, balance - $9070,22,prize - $120 + $120 as a bonus;
- Muchammad Aqik Ardiansyah(Indonesia): account number - 3038337, balance - $72887,73, prize - $90 + $90 as a bonus;
- Alexander Fadeev (Russia): account number - 3038206, balance - $70360,1,prize - $75 + $75 as a bonus;
- Sergey Melnikov (Ukraine): account number - 3037991, balance - $64248,08,prize - $60 + $60 as a bonus;
- Interceptor(Malaysia): account number - 3037793, balance - $62996,31, prize - $45 + $45 as a bonus;
- Grig31 (Uzbekistan): account number - 3037898, balance - $58182,73,prize - prize - $30 + $30 as a bonus;
- Elizaveta Glushakova(Ukraine): account number - 3038459, balance - $56137,82, prize - $30 + $30 as a bonus.
We congratulate the winners of “The Sheikh’s Treasure” contest! To get the prize, the first 3 winners should open an ECN account, the others - STP account, and email its number at [email protected]. Please note that 50% of prize as a bonus cannot be withdrawn and is intended only for trading. Profit from trading can be withdrawn at any time via any payment system available with FXOpen.
The winners from Malaysia and Indonesia should open accounts in your new MyFXOpen.
Important! Some participants were excluded from the contest, as they have broken the competition rules (it’s prohibited for one trader to use several accounts from one IP address, to copy other participants’ trading strategies, etc.).